Control ValvesProminent & Leading Manufacturer and Exporter from New Delhi, we offer Control Valves such as Globe Single Seated 2- Way Valve, O Ball Valves and High Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve.
Globe Single Seated 2- Way Valve
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Design||Globe single seated|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
Being a well-established organization, we are offering a qualitative range of Series 1100 - Globe Single Seated 2-way Valve.
This range used to control fluid flow by varying the size of the flow passage as directed by a signal from a controller. This enables the direct control of flow rate and the consequential control of process quantities such as pressure, temperature, and liquid level. We are offering these products at best market price.
- Having high burst pressure, even thickness, and excellent flexibility, which gives better control of Valves
- The innovative Quad Ring Seals are unique in design, assures positive sealing, bubble tight shut-off and zero leakage as per ANSI standards
- Available in all sizes from 2" to 12" However most widely used sizes are 3"(For Tanker Loading) and 4"(For Wagon Loading)
High Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve
Approx. Price: Rs 5,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
We are one of the reputed organizations engaged in offering Series 7400 - High-Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve
in the market. In the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry a butterfly valve is used to interrupt product flow (solid, liquid, gas) within the process. The disc is positioned in the center of the pipe, passing through the disc is a rod connected to an actuator on the outside of the valve. When the valve is closed, the disc is turned so that it completely blocks off the passageway. When the valve is fully open, the disc is rotated a quarter turn so that it allows an almost unrestricted passage of the fluid.
- Pressure drop is always induced in the flow, regardless of valve position
- Unlike a ball valve, the disc is always present within the flow
- Rotating the actuator turns the disc either parallel or perpendicular to the flow
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||1" to 12"|
|Temperature of Media||High Temperature|
With the rich industry experience and continuous support of our team of experts, we are involved in offering a wide range of Series 8200 Fo - O Ball Valves.
It has two solenoid valves, receiving the signal from batch controllers to position the valve for low, medium and high flow conditions as programmed. It is used extensively in major oil companies & refineries and abroad. These are single phase motorized valves, which are packed with immense features.
- Long service life
- Easy to operate
- Optimum performance