|Certificate||As per the requirement.|
DHH805 is a universal portable configuration tool that allows easy parameterization of ABB and third party HART® instruments. Every HART® field device may be configured, polled, and trimmed using the DHH805.
As a full function HART communicator, the DHH805 supports Universal, Common Practice, and Device Specific commands for commissioning, configuration, and maintenance operations.
The DHH805 provides a full view of device information in a 6 line easy to read display, allowing up to 100 hours of continuous use before recharging.
Standard equipment are anti-static field bag, rechargeable battery pack, additional AA cell spare battery pack, USB connector. All of these components are provided in a robust case for transportation and storage.
Why choose the ABB DHH805 over other brands?
- Fast Power On – 10 Seconds
- Backlight display allows you to work even in remote areas
- Forget expensive license renewal !-- DHH805 works with HART® DDs that you can download free of charge directly from the HART-Foundation website.
- 8 GB SD memory will allow you to store as many HART® DDs as needed (up to 1000) along with 200 separate device configuration files.
• The base version of the DHH805 permits a comprehensive management at generic HART command level of every HART device from every manufacturer and at device specific commands level for ABB HART® instruments including:
- 2600T, 600T, 2000T, and AS800 series pressure transmitters
- Production Capacity: STANDARD
- Delivery Time: 6-8 weeks